I LOVE Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I miss them more than anything else in the entire world of delicious dairy filled comfort foods. But even Reese's isn't this good.
This chocolate chip coffee cake is so good, I've had it 5 times in the last 2 days.
Ready for some deliciousness in just a few minutes?
Here we go!
- 1/2 Cup Gluten Free Bisquick Baking Mix
- Just under 1/2 Cup of Almond Milk
- 1 tsp of Coconut oil
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Flavoring
- 1/2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp of Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Enjoy Life Mega Chunks (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free)
Steps for Success
Mix all of the above ingredients in a microwaveable mug. Once well mixed, lightly cover the top in cinnamon and brown sugar to form a crust.
Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds and voila! Delicious coffee cake for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or desert!
If you enjoyed this recipe, make sure to subscribe for more recipes and share with your friends!
Frozen Blueberry Pie
Sometimes, the Blueberry Toaster Pastries break but have no fear- a new, easy dessert is here!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: None, Freeze until Firm
1 Pint non-dairy dessert (I used So Delicious Vanilla Bean Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert)
Ground up allergy-friendly cookie crumbs (we used Enjoy Life Foods Sugar Crisp Crunchy Cookies)
3 Sleeves Glutino Blueberry Frosted Toaster Pastry (broken into pieces)
1. Place the pint of non-dairy frozen dessert in the refrigerator to soften for easier stirring (approximately 45 minutes).
2. Using a mini chopper or food processor, grind up the Enjoy Life Foods cookies.
3. Sprinkle the bottom of a casserole dish with the cookie crumbs.
4. In a large bowl, combine the softened frozen dessert with pieces of Blueberry Frosted Toaster Pastry (size of pieces does not matter).
5. Using a spatula, spread the toaster pastry and frozen dessert mixture on top of the cookie crumbs, then top with additional cookie crumbs.
6. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and place in the freezer until firm.
*These may also be made as popsicles for a great pick-up dessert- just remember to keep them sealed in an airtight container to avoid freezer burn.
Serving sizes will vary.
Need some help? Short video tutorial here