Frozen Blueberry Pie
Sometimes, the Blueberry Toaster Pastries break but have no fear- a new, easy dessert is here!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: None, Freeze until Firm
1 Pint non-dairy dessert (I used So Delicious Vanilla Bean Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert)
Ground up allergy-friendly cookie crumbs (we used Enjoy Life Foods Sugar Crisp Crunchy Cookies)
3 Sleeves Glutino Blueberry Frosted Toaster Pastry (broken into pieces)
1. Place the pint of non-dairy frozen dessert in the refrigerator to soften for easier stirring (approximately 45 minutes).
2. Using a mini chopper or food processor, grind up the Enjoy Life Foods cookies.
3. Sprinkle the bottom of a casserole dish with the cookie crumbs.
4. In a large bowl, combine the softened frozen dessert with pieces of Blueberry Frosted Toaster Pastry (size of pieces does not matter).
5. Using a spatula, spread the toaster pastry and frozen dessert mixture on top of the cookie crumbs, then top with additional cookie crumbs.
6. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and place in the freezer until firm.
*These may also be made as popsicles for a great pick-up dessert- just remember to keep them sealed in an airtight container to avoid freezer burn.
Serving sizes will vary.
Need some help? Short video tutorial here