For those of the gluten-free persuasion, it can be tough getting the proper nutrition to fuel your success.
I'm here to help.
When I got to college four years ago, I had a lot of difficulty finding information about Celiac Disease. Sure, there were a bunch of blogs out at the time, but for the most part they were negative lifestyle articles without any concrete evidence to back them up.
Since I was frustrated, I know that so many other people must be as well. In an effort to appease my obsession of information, I decided to start a Gluten Free blog that utilizes the latest research in order to explain the how, why, and what to do next. Young or old, man or woman, if you have decided that you want to understand Celiac Disease and bring your life and health to that next level; this blog is for you.
So why do I think I have some advice you guys might find useful? Well, here's a brief summary of my life.
- I'm a college graduate with a Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science and a minor in Nutrition.
- Diagnosed Celiac at age 10 (over a decade ago)
- Competed in Triathlons (sprint through half ironman) for 6 years as well as racing on my college team
- Currently an avid rock climber and runner
- I'm a bartender, so I know booze
- I'm great with the ladies, so I can help you there too
- I love cooking (just not the cleaning) and am more than happy to give you all my secrets.
- I'm going to hit you with real shit, 100% of the time